Sirius Property Finance are seeking to appoint a new role to our existing team based in Manchester to work
alongside the existing Consultants/Associates and Sales Support. A financial services background is essential with
experience of property investment finance preferable. CeMAP qualified candidates are desirable, though not
Sirius Property Finance provides a bespoke brokerage and specialist debt advisory service for real estate finance
transactions. Born out of our parent company, Brightstar Financial Limited – a multi-award-winning specialist
distributor of mortgage products. We already have a heritage of experience within the finance industry. Utilising
some of the most knowledgeable consultants in the sector, we can offer our clients unrivalled experience with all
their property finance needs.
In 2019 we won Best Small Company to work for in the UK – achieving first place. We are an Investors In People
Gold Business, winners of the Global IIP Employer of the year award. We are signatory members of the Women In
Finance Charter and a Living Wage employer.
- To assess, filter and place lending enquiries with a panel of lenders for most appropriate client solution
- To liaise with intermediaries on behalf of their clients, or clients directly, sales support and external
counterparties such as lenders, surveyors and solicitors to bring cases to completion
- Check applications meet the criteria of the requested product and clients needs.
- Checking the validity and acceptability of documents sent in with the application against lenders criteria.
- Ensure workload is serviced to internal timeframes
- Undertaking additional duties as and when required within the team.
- Working in line with our FCA regulatory requirements, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act,
Data Security and Anti Money Laundering procedures.
Skills / Experience required:
- Financial services background with preferably, experience of the commercial lending sector.
- CeMAP qualified candidates are desirable, though not essential.
- Motivated and focused self-starter who has the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Detail oriented with awareness of business requirements
- A strong grasp of written English
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- The computer and numeracy skills needed to excel in a highly regulated environment
- A flexible approach to work, and the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team
- Positive attitude with a strong desire to learn and progress
- Commission of circa £60,000 plus
- 6 month induction & probation