Sirius Property Finance are seeking to appoint a new role to our existing Sales Support and Case Management team
to work alongside the existing Property and Development Finance Specialist and Sales Support. Financial services
background is preferred with a good understanding of property investment finance.
Sirius Property Finance provides a bespoke brokerage and specialist debt advisory service for real estate finance
transactions. Born out of our parent company, Brightstar Financial Limited – a multi-award winning specialist
distributor of mortgage products. We already have a heritage of experience within the finance industry. Utilising
some of the most knowledgeable consultants in the sector, we can offer our clients unrivalled experience with all
their property finance needs.
- Complete the underwriting process from application submission through to completion.
- Check applications meet the criteria of the requested product and clients needs.
- Checking the validity and acceptability of documents sent in with the application against lenders criteria.
- Assess proof of ID, Mortgage history, Equifax search, Proof of Income, Affordability, etc. in accordance with
company and FCA procedures, and updating the system accordingly.
- Ensure workload is serviced to internal timeframes
- Undertaking additional duties as and when required within the team.
- Working in line with our FCA regulatory requirements, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act,
Data Security and Anti Money Laundering procedures.
- Provide day to day administrative support to the Specialist Consultants and across the business as required.
- Provide day to day support and assistance to our existing Case Managers
Skills / Experience required:
- Financial services background with preferably, a good understanding of residential mortgages.
- Motivated and focused self-starter who has the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Detail oriented with commercial awareness of business requirements
- A strong grasp of written English
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- The computer and numeracy skills needed to excel in a highly regulated environment
- A flexible approach to work, and the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team
- Positive attitude with a strong desire to learn and progress
- £16,835 to £20,000 (based on experience) plus London Weighting
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holiday plus birthday and company pension scheme
- 6 month induction and probation (bonus scheme available on completion of probation)